In my


Hello and Welcome. Thank you for stopping by, it is nice to meet you. My name is Alison and have been making cards/gifts for quite a few years now, so the kettle is on; please make yourself at home in my little corner of crafty heaven.

Where the creations are made with 'Love' and sprinkled with pixie dust!

Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Trying a new card design


This was made for one of my Nephew's
I would also like to enter it into the following challenge
 Crafts 4 Eternity - Something New

  • Black card stock - own stash
  • Mirrored card - own stash
  • Ribbon - The Works
  • Other backing papers - own stash
  • Image - Dottie & George
  • Card Candy - own stash
  • Peel-offs - own stash

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,I love the image, and design.xxx

Barbara said...

Brilliant card, I love it! Might have to invest in that image x

pinky said...

Brilliant project! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky