In my


Hello and Welcome. Thank you for stopping by, it is nice to meet you. My name is Alison and have been making cards/gifts for quite a few years now, so the kettle is on; please make yourself at home in my little corner of crafty heaven.

Where the creations are made with 'Love' and sprinkled with pixie dust!

Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Lazy days

Made for another brother-in-law of mine.
Also entering it in the Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Stripes or checks

  • Card - my stash 
  • Shapes - spellbinders dies
  • Image - Fizzy moon, gifted from a good crafty friend
  • Ribbon-The works
  • Peel-offs - my stash

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Alison,Love your fab card, so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Alison
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx