In my


Hello and Welcome. Thank you for stopping by, it is nice to meet you. My name is Alison and have been making cards/gifts for quite a few years now, so the kettle is on; please make yourself at home in my little corner of crafty heaven.

Where the creations are made with 'Love' and sprinkled with pixie dust!

Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

My glittery entry for another blog challenge

at Crafter's Companion The theme is Glitter & Glitz and a new baby is a great excuse to use lots of things that shine and glitter. So I created this using a plain baby pink card that I bought from "the works" The toppers are by Habic "cut as a kitten - babies" the white butterfly, which I added glitter to the edges myself are "fly stickers" all of which I bought from a great craft stall in my town market called "Scents & Sentiments". The backing papers I cut into shape using my "spellbinders". The ribbon, bright pink flowers, small bright pink butterfly and gems I purchased from "poundland", and the big flower I made from my stash of paper flowers joining them together with a flower brad I acquired from "Debbie Cripps". And to finish it off I added more glitter around the backing paper and a Congratulations peel off. I am very pleased with the out-come all I need now is someone I know to have a baby girl lol.


5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, thank you for your lovely comment and I see that my candy is sat their nicely - pleased you figured it out, love this creation I adore pink look forward to seeing more of your lovely work
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Your welcome hun but I was only being honest. lol yeah me too it took some playing with to get it right but I got there in the end so all is good. I adore pink too but with two girls I don't have much choice lol. Thank you and hopefully I can fit more card making in and around my studies which sadly do take up a lot of my free time.
Take care Alison xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a cute card - thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.

Wendy -x-

downrightcrafty said...

good luck in the new candy :)
Hugs Kate xx

craftygranny said...

That is fab i love the colours.